Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lost! The sixth abandoned photo!

Status: lost!

I'm back! I´ve left the blog because I've been busy looking for a job and it takes time, that's the real life! Althought I prefer to see the life at a photography depicting the reality, my reality. Now, I'm having time to spent on my photographic work, even I don't find a job yet! So, to re-start with the comments, here is another one with a lost photo, the sixth photo, aka "The Juggler". This photo was abandoned on November 25th, it was 2 months ago! And I don't have news about it...Did somebody find it? Yes, no? I hope someone did it...I don't know, maybe the person who found the photo doesn't want to leave a comment, and that's all! If you, my dear reader, could give me advice about how to make people to write a comment, please let me know it! Ideas are welcome! I'm going to think about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment