Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ninth abandoned photo: Sea and rocks

Sea and rocks, released on: 04/11/2011.
Size: 20 x 30 cm
Frame: 30 x 40 cm


I took this photo in the "Widow's beach" (Los Cabos, Mex). Name of the place says everything, isn't the safest place to swim! There are strong water currents and rocks, but despite the danger to doing swimming, it's a beautiful beach to have a peaceful moment because usually there are no people in the place. Moreover, water and rocks form many particular pictures and sounds. I give you one of those images, now you can image the water sound.

"Sea and rocks" is on the streets! If you find it, leave a comment please!

3 comments:

  1. I looooooooooooooooooove it! Hope it's in my street, for my empty frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooooooooo! Thanks! I hope you find it! If you do, you'll have an empty frame yet! Because the photo has one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but some people break frames, you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete