Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thirteenth abandoned photo: The cyclist

The cyclist, released on:16/12/2011
Sixe : 20 x 25 cm
Frame : 23 x 33 cm

I was impressed because of a large image showing a breast in the streets of Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. The image wasn't advertising, so I thought it was a street photography exhibition. But I didn't  find any information supporting that hyphotesis. To date, I still don't know the reason because the image was there. But in any case, I stayed in front of the image and then I was more impressed because I noticed that people walking in front of the image didn't pay attention to the poster. All people, pedestrians, drivers or cyclists ignored the giant breast while I couldn't put my sight out the image. And then I said "let's take a photo". The cyclist arrived at the moment I was taking the photograph, he just passed by and, such as all other people, he didn't paid attention to the poster. I like the composition, and here is the photograph.

"The cyclist" is on the streets! I'm waiting for news about the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment