Friday, January 4, 2013

Lost! The gestation of the lizard.

It's a new year! I've just got a job and I've moved from my rainy small lovely city to a dry small lovely city. I'll continue with my photographic project in the new place. I know I left the blog for months...that was terrible! But I'm here again. Ready for visiting new places and sharing my photos.

The first comment of the year is for saying I'm still waiting news about "The gestation of the lizard". I must say the photo was abandoned next to the sculpture "La lagartera". Actually, I'm spending some days in the city I left the photo months ago. So I wonder if there is someone there with my photo in a house of this city! So if you have the photo, leave a message please!

The gestation of the Lizard. 
Status: lost.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I did it! On the back of the photo-frame there is always a note showing the instructions for visiting the blog!

      Delete