Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ninteenth Abandoned Photo


Printemps in Liège (Pont de Fragnée)
6 x 8 inches

This image has been selected for a photo exhibition on September, in Belgium. The photo has a partner (it will be in the exhibition too), it's a similar image showing the same sculpture in winter. That's an image with many white tones because the sculpture is covered by snow. But for this time, I prefer showing the "black" version" 

The sculpture is on a bridge which I had to cross for going to my home when I was in my first year of doctoral school. I like the guy because he was impassive whatever happens. And when I was worried for something, I always said "Remember your friend on the bridge, he never gives up, he always holds up his heavy shell. Do like he does, Don't give up!". Sometimes I think I was crazy, I mean, a sculpture was my inspiration! But who cares, it did work! Well, this image represents one of the best moments I had with my friend the sculpture. And he's still there, he never gives up. 

The nineteenth abandoned photo is on a street! If you find it, please leave a comment here! I want to know what do you think about the photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment