Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Eighteenth abandoned photo

"My guitar is so beautiful. Sometimes I wish I could play it" 
Leonard Cohen

A man and his guitar. 
6 x 8 inches

There are many sacred things in a man's life. A guitar is one of the most sacred ones. It's an eternal companion and love. Once you have the right one, you can't leave it. You can't. But sometimes the guitar goes and you can't play it anymore. My guitar has gone, I've lost it. And I'm lost without her. 

Maybe you can't find my guitar. It's complicated. But maybe you can find the photo "A man and his guitar". I shot this photo many years ago at a beach in the Gulf of Mexico. I like it! If you like it, it can be yours! 

The eighteenth abandonded photo in on a street now. If you get it, please leave a comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment