Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Study of Gerbera No.1, found!

Archie and the "Study of Gerbera No. 1"
Photo: Courtesy of Craig

Yeah! The sixteenth abandoned photo was found! Well, Craig has already told us the place where the photo was abandoned, in Edinburgh! 

I visited Edinburgh two weeks ago, it was my first time there and I must say I loved it! Edinburgh is a beautiful place, when walking in the city you can feel the folklore, the culture and a good smell of whisky. Medieval and post-medieval buildings are located everywhere and they coexist harmoniously with modern buildings. The Edinburgh Castle on the top of the Edinburgh Rock is the landmark of the city, but of course there are many other great castles. Nature landscapes are also present in the city; hills surround Edinburgh and one can see them with yellow, green and ochre colors during the sunset, for instance the Arthur's seat looks amazing when the sun falls down. Another good thing of Edinburgh is that it's a small city, well at least the area for sightseeing is small. One can cross the city by walking and it takes as much as  20-30 minutes, that's perfect for having a relaxing time and forgetting about moving by bus or by the underground. My only complaint is that...Edinburgh is very cold even in the spring! Don't forget your pullover if you're going to Edinburgh! Trust me! You'll need it!



Well, let's talk about the "Study of Gerbera No.1" What can I say? I'm really happy to know the photo was found! Fireworks! Pum! Pum! Pum! Yeah! Indeed, I'm really happy because it was found by two cool guys.  I don't want to repeat the story telling how did they find the photo. And I don't want it because I can't tell it as nice as Graig did it. What I want to say is that I´ve got a nice feedback from Craig and Archie, the proud owners of the photo. They gave me a photo of Archie with the photo he found. Certainly Archie looks as a very educate dog, a dog liking photographic art.  By the way, this is first time I get a "proof" showing that the photo was found and I thank a lot to Craig and Archie for that.  Now they're part of this project! Again, thanks a lot guys!

Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment