Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Cyclist is lost!

The Cyclist, status: lost!

I "abandoned" the blog last month, but I'm back! Although the story is still the same, no news about the photos on the street. 

On the other hand, although I don't have comment from people finding the photos (supposing someone had found them), I realize I'm getting an interesting photographic series of the photos on the street. When I'm walking on the street for leaving a photo, I look for a special place to leave the photo and usually when a good place appears I have the feeling I have to leave the photo there. Of course, as I said on a previous comment, there are some places I think they're are perfect for my photos and sometimes, something suddenly happens to complete the picture. The place where I left "The Cyclist" months ago it's a good example of that.

I left the photo in a very nice city, a city with a colonial architecture style, with many beautifil buildings having a baroque style, a city I like very much because I lived there years ago. While walking on the sidewalk, I decided to abandon the photo in front of a builiding I liked very much, I liked the pink walls of the place, walls made of pink quarry, typical of the city. Becasue life has many suprising moments, at the time I was leaving "The Cyclist" and I was taking a photo for registering that, a cyclist passed and I got it in the photo! A cyclist in the photo of the cyclist! An nice image that was the result of a nice casualty!

Well, If someone have got "The Cyclist", here you're are another one! And please leave a comment on the blog! I promise I'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment