Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First abandoned photo, the first lost photo!


First abandoned photo "Fighting and dancing".
Status: Lost!

Well, well, well, I left the first abandoned photo on the streets weeks ago and I don't have news about it! It seems the photo is a lost object! My head is full of questions about the end of the first abandoned photo story! Moreover, the first abandoned photo itsn't the only one lost photo! Other abandoned photos are a lost object too! Well, I think it's a good idea to show the place where I left the lost photos. I won't tell you the city I left them, but I´ll show an image with the photo such as left it on the street. To open the "Lost abandoned photos" label, here is the first image! If you have some information about the first abandoned photo, please let me know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment