Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Found! Second abandoned photo!

The second abandoned photo was found on a street of Brussels!
Status: found!

I'm very happy to know the second photo was found! I must say I felt discouraged because the first abandoned photo wasn't found, I thought it wasn´t a positive sign for the beginning of the project...But then I thought that a beginning is always hard! Thus, I took it easy and decided to continue leaving photos on the street! That's the idea of this project! 

Days ago I walked on the streets of Brussels and I left the second abandoned photo. I like very much Brussels, so I enjoyed leaving the photo in that pretty city. Although at same time it was hard because I had the bad feeling of the previous failed experience. Itsn't easy to leave on the street something you like, something you did...On the street a photo is a vulnerable object, a photo on a street looks like a discarded object! It could finish in the garbage truck! For me, it's stressful thinking about that. But I always trust that someone will take the photo. In the case of the second abandoned photo, someone took it! And I enjoyed a lot when I got the post from the second abandoned photo finder, it's was great! What's very nice it's to know the photo finder likes the photo and it's also very nice to share my photos with someone who likes my work. So, I'll continue working on the project. Here I am. Thanks to the first photo finder for share his comments in the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment